new 30x30 PvP mode and a preview of development plans for the near future
The authors of Black Desert announced a number of events in the russian (the terrorist state) region from August 3 to 24, and also talked about some plans for the next updates.
Central to the series of events is the 30 vs 30 player PvP mode Sandcastle: Pafu vs. Otters. By joining this battle in the Arena of Blood, users will automatically get the side of Pafu or Otter, and the role of a warrior, mage or priest. Then the battle lasts “wall to wall” until the last survivor. The team with the most points for killing opponents wins.
More summer events include Auction: Millennium Masterpieces, a fishing event, sandcastles, a screenshot contest, and more.
As for the update previews, users can expect:
- Class balance – August 5 (Black Desert Lab, PTR)
- Arena Sollare – the beginning of the official season on August 17.
- Facilities – New Hidden Places of Marni, automatic use of dishes and potions, improvements to the capture of territory and battles for knots.
- Costumes as content – adding stories, changing the way costumes are released.
- elven war (Temporary title) – Extended battle scene.
More details can be found on the official website of the project.