A Cookies Policy
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we might use on our sites:
- Cookies: actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
- Webvisor: These are a tiny script with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of web users between pages and websites. Unlike cookies, which are cached on a user’s computer, webvisor are embedded on web pages and monitoring what you do on the website.
Your options when it comes to cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our sites.
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our sites to function correctly;
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
- To understand how our sites are functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services;
- To enhance your experience on our sites and provide functionality that means, for example, you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our sites or to record what purchases you’ve made on our sites;
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact our privacy champion in writing at [email protected].