MMORPG Perfect New World will receive many improvements based on feedback from beta testers - Perfect New World
In early May 2023, the MMORPG Perfect New World closed beta testing took place, which was attended by a small number of people who signed the NDA. This stage will allow developers to collect feedback in order to make various improvements.
So, here is what the team decided to change in the game based on feedback:
- More features in the open world, including exploration details, interactive objects and environment elements.
- More map areas for different playstyles.
- Several new classes.
- Fair PVP mode (most likely, it means a mode with equalization of characteristics).
- Improved the smoothness of the combat system.
- More exciting story in story and side missions.
- More diverse equipment system.
- Performance improvement.
- More social content.
- Improvement of NPCs to make them more alive and interesting.
- The ability to skip storylines (apparently, we are talking about cutscenes and dialogues).
- Improved character customization.
The developers of Perfect New World are now preparing for the next stage of closed beta testing, but there is not even an approximate date for its launch yet.