The Dark Throne for MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV - Final Fantasy XIV
Square Enix has released a major update 6.4: The Dark Throne for the MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which brings with it a large amount of content. Innovations are related to the plot, dungeons, PvP and more.
A short list of changes in patch 6.4:
- New tasks of the main scenario.
- New raid dungeon – Pandæmonium: Anabaseios.
- New dungeon – Aetherfont.
- New challenge – The Voidcast Dais.
- New Unreal challenge – Containment Bay Z1T9 (Unreal).
- New Side Story Quests – Sequel to Tataru’s Grand Endeavor.
- Duty Support System Update – The following Stormblood main scenario dungeons can be completed with NPCs: The Sirensong Sea, Bardam’s Mettle, Doma Castle, Castrum Abania, and Ala Mhigo.
- Fishing Update – New route to Kugane.
- Sanctuary Island Update – New shelter ranks and items to collect, building sites, crafting items, crops, animals, the ability to place outdoor furniture next to buildings, and much more.
- Updates in PvP:
- Crystalline Conflict – Series 4 PvP starts with Season 7.
- Frontline – Changes have been made to the rules of the Fields of Glory (Shatter) game, and a new UI element has been added to make it easier to keep track of the score and the remaining time of the match.
- Various updates, including the introduction of the new Allagan tomestone currency, UI improvements to display quest icons in the chat log and on player plates, the ability to use glamor on savant fairies, several quality of life improvements, and more.
For the full changelog for Update 6.4 for Final Fantasy XIV, visit official website.